20th May 2020
WESTGATE CARAVAN PARK IS STILL CLOSED TO ALL HOLIDAY HOME OWNERS, HOLIDAY HIRE AND TOURING, IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOV.CO.UK GUIDELINES
We are continuing to watch any updates as to when the park can re-open to static holiday home owners.
Please note the office will be open for any info or enquiries by phone only
on Wednesdays 11am-12
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
TOURING PARK TARIFF £22.00 per night. Includes electric hook-up.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE AWNINGS OR TENT STRUCTURES
Touring caravans are welcome and the park facilities are all the discerning caravaner would expect.
- Level hard standing concrete pitches, surrounded by grass complete with 16 amp electric hook-up.
- Adjacent to the pitches is a high standard toilet/shower block and separate disabled toilet. There are also washing up facilities and chemical disposal point.
- The site provides a fully licensed onsite shop, launderette and children’s play area.
- Calor gas can be obtained from reception (return empty required)
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- We take advanced bookings for tourers, approx. time of arrival and a contact number please.
Note: unless a pitch has been booked and a late arrival pre-arranged with the office and warden there will be no access after 5pm.
Arrivals from 11.30am onwards Departures 10.30 to 11am
To book a pitch please phone: 01524 411448
All bookings to be paid in full on arrival. Cash, cheque or card payments.
All access to Westgate Caravan Park is by security pass only.
Note: No tents or large awnings. We do not allow Commercial or works vehicles.