AS FROM 21 SEPTEMBER WE WILL HAVE A REDUCED CAPACITY FOR TOURING, 8 PITCHES ONLY
WE HAVE NO SEASONAL OR LONG TERM PITCHES FOR TOURING/CAMPERVANS
AWNINGS AND TENTS
WE DO NOT ALLOW AWNINGS OF ANY SIZE
WE DO NOT TAKE TENTS
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Once your initial date enquiry is answered we require a follow up confirmation with a contact number
and an approximate time of arrival is required or the pitch will not be reserved.
TOURING PARK TARIFF £22.00 per night. Includes electric hook-up.
Touring caravans are welcome and the park facilities are all the discerning caravaner would expect.
- Level hard standing concrete pitches, surrounded by grass complete with 16 amp electric hook-up.
- Adjacent to the pitches is a high standard toilet/shower block and separate disabled toilet. There are also washing up facilities and chemical disposal point.
- The site provides a fully licensed onsite shop, launderette and children’s play area.
- Calor gas can be obtained from reception (return empty required)
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- We take advanced bookings for tourers, approx. time of arrival and a contact number please.
Note: unless a pitch has been booked and a late arrival pre-arranged with the office and warden there will be no access after 5pm.
Arrivals from 11.30am onwards Departures 10.30 to 11am
To book a pitch please phone: 01524 411448
All bookings to be paid in full on arrival. Cash, cheque or card payments.
All access to Westgate Caravan Park is by security pass only.
Note: No tents or large awnings. We do not allow Commercial or works vehicles.