WEEKENDS ARE VERY BUSY PLEASE CHECK IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
AWNINGS We do not allow anything larger than a door/porch awning.
No awnings that form an extra room or sleeping space.
Once availability is confirmed we require one nights deposit to secure the booking
also a contact number and an approximate time of arrival.
2021 TOURING PARK TARIFF £22.50 per night. Includes electric hook-up.
Touring caravans are welcome and the park facilities are all the discerning caravaner would expect.
- Level hard standing concrete pitches, surrounded by grass complete with 16 amp electric hook-up.
- Adjacent to the pitches is a high standard toilet/shower block and separate disabled toilet. There are also washing up facilities and chemical disposal point.
- The site provides a fully licensed onsite shop, launderette and children’s play area.
- Calor gas can be obtained from reception (return empty required)
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- We take advanced bookings for tourers, approx. time of arrival and a contact number please.
Note: unless a pitch has been booked and a late arrival pre-arranged with the office and warden there will be no access after 5pm.
Arrivals from 11.30am onwards Departures 10.30 to 11am
To book a pitch please phone: 01524 411448
All bookings to be paid in full on arrival. Cash, cheque or card payments.
All access to Westgate Caravan Park is by security pass only.
Note: We do not allow Commercial or works vehicles.