Westgate Caravan Park is now open.
WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR OUR TOURING AREA.
TOILETS AND SHOWERS WILL BE OPEN AND EQUIPPED FOR NECESSARY HYGIENE/HAND CLEANING
WE WILL SPACE OUT PITCH POSITIONS WHEN WE CAN
PLEASE BE AWARE YOU MAY BE POSITIONED ALONGSIDE ANOTHER VEHICLE BUT WILL BE 2 METRES APART
THE CHILDRENS PLAYPARK WILL REMAIN CLOSED
LAUNDRY FACILITIES WILL BE LOCKED BUT AVAILABLE TO 1 CUSTOMER AT A TIME ONLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We ask all our customers and visitors to carry on respecting the Government guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE THE WEEKEND OF 10TH 11TH AND 12TH JULY IS FULLY BOOKED
TOURING PARK TARIFF £22.00 per night. Includes electric hook-up.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE AWNINGS OR TENT STRUCTURES
Touring caravans are welcome and the park facilities are all the discerning caravaner would expect.
- Level hard standing concrete pitches, surrounded by grass complete with 16 amp electric hook-up.
- Adjacent to the pitches is a high standard toilet/shower block and separate disabled toilet. There are also washing up facilities and chemical disposal point.
- The site provides a fully licensed onsite shop, launderette and children’s play area.
- Calor gas can be obtained from reception (return empty required)
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- We take advanced bookings for tourers, approx. time of arrival and a contact number please.
Note: unless a pitch has been booked and a late arrival pre-arranged with the office and warden there will be no access after 5pm.
Arrivals from 11.30am onwards Departures 10.30 to 11am
To book a pitch please phone: 01524 411448
All bookings to be paid in full on arrival. Cash, cheque or card payments.
All access to Westgate Caravan Park is by security pass only.
Note: No tents or large awnings. We do not allow Commercial or works vehicles.