Open from 1st March 2017 to 31st October 2017
WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE AWNINGS OR TENT STRUCTURES
When booking a deposit of 1 nights stay is requested.
Touring park tariff £20.00 per night. Includes electric hook-up.
Touring caravans are welcome and the park facilities are all the discerning caravaner would expect.
- Level hard standing concrete pitches, surrounded by grass complete with 16 amp electric hook-up.
- Adjacent to the pitches is a high standard toilet/shower block and separate disabled toilet. There are also washing up facilities and chemical disposal point.
- The site provides a fully licensed onsite shop, launderette and children’s play area.
- Calor gas can be obtained from reception (return empty required)
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- We take advanced bookings for tourers, payment to be made on arrival.
It is advisable to book in advance as pitches are limited.
A deposit of one nights stay is required on booking.
Note: unless a pitch has been booked and a late arrival pre-arranged with the office and warden there will be no access after 5pm.
To book a pitch please phone: 01524 411448
The balance of all bookings to be paid in full on arrival. Cash, cheque or card payments.
All access to Westgate Caravan Park is by security pass only.
Note: we do not accept tents or large awnings. We do not allow Commercial or works vehicles.